Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Gilt's got a pretty phenomenal vintage day going on—Alaia from the 80s, along with some great Givenchy and Vivienne Westwood pieces. For great contemporary, we're trawling the Twenty8Twelve sale at Ideeli and the Saint Grace dresses at Hautelook.
· twenty8twelve "Mitford" striped dress, $98 (orig. $360) at Ideeli
· Azzedine Alaia '80s houndstooth blazer, $999 at Gilt
· Azzedine Alaia '80s faux fur leopard coat, $1,999 at Gilt
· Juicy Couture black leather back, $159 (orig. $378) at Rue La La
· Kenneth Jay Lane flower link necklace, $115 (orig. $325) at Gilt
· Saint Grace "Mona" red dress, $49 (orig. $141) at Hautelook
· Brooks Brothers Black Fleece seersucker dress, $249 (orig. $1,200) at Gilt