Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today's sample sale must-gets include a smattering of Calvin Klein swimwear — beach season is right around the corner, kids! Don't worry, you can always wear a one-piece like me. — colorful print maxi-dresses from T-Bags, luxe minimalistic winter-wear from Jil Sander, charming plaid pieces from Alice Ritter, and edgy winter footwear from Belle by Sigerson Morrison. Precious baubles by Judith Ripka and bejeweled minaudieres from Judith Leiber hit Gilt at noon. Stay tuned and keep that mouse-trigger-finger ready-to-click for all the best deals.
Here are our five must-buys so far today, get 'em before they're gone
· Calvin Klein print halter top, $29 at RueLaLa
· T-Bags halter maxi-dress, $78 (orig. 220) at Gilt
· Jil Sander Bernina worsted wool wrap coat, $1,198 (orig. $4,475) at Gilt
· Alice Ritter Jade plaid shift dress, $98 (orig. $285) at Gilt
· Belle by Sigerson Morrison black-silver python bootie, $499 (orig. $1,295) at RueLaLa