Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The first place to head for clothing sample sales today is definitely Rue La La—the online destination is doing final clearance of everything that's left from their high-end designer sales, including labels such as Badgley Mischka, Donna Karan, and Yoanna Baraschi. Ideeli's got some great spring-summer casualwear pieces that are on steep discount—think all-American brands including Michael Stars and Kenneth Cole. Us? We'll be trawling Hautelook for squeaky dog toys from the North American Bear Company. Too cute!
· North American Bear Company dog squeaker, $3.75 (orig. $7.50), and Wittle Wabbit, $6 (orig. $12) at Hautelook
· Michael Stars drape neck dress, $28 (orig. $120) at Ideeli
· Badgley Mischka black silk babydoll, $89 (orig. $400) at Rue La La
· Kenneth Cole asymmetrical leather jacket, $159 (orig. $420) at Ideeli
· Donna Karan dark grey suede and feather sandal, $199 (orig. $695) at Rue La La
· Yoanna Baraschi "Glam-up" silk dress, $119 (orig. $498) at Rue La La