Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Best bet for stocking up for spring today is the massive Calvin Klein sale at Ideeli—everything from sportswear separates to dresses to handbags, there are some amazing deals to be had for under $100 there. There are a handful of pieces remaining at the Gilt Emanuel Ungaro and Christian Lacroix sample sale—only two Lacroix pieces as of this morning, so strike while the iron is still there!
· Burberry patent leather boots, $260 (orig. $650) at The Outnet
· Calvin Klein one-shoulder dress, $59 (orig. $138) at Ideeli
· Calvin Klein cardigan, $35 (orig. $79) at Ideeli
· Calvin Klein PTD satchel, $59 (orig. $128) at Ideeli
· Emanuel Ungaro leather pants, $799 (orig. $3,300) at Gilt
· Kenneth Jay Lane crystal blue evening necklace, $495 (orig. $630) at Billion Dollar Babes