Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There's a massive clearance sale going on right now at The Outnet—and tons of brands are discounted up to 85% off retail price. It'll take a bit of scrolling, but there are definitely steals and deals to be had, especially if you're keen on spring denim, shoes, and dresses. Lots and lots of dresses.
· Milly "Lucca" lace dress, $42 (orig. $280)
· Marc Jacobs embossed slingbacks, $75 (orig. $500)
· Marchesa strapless silk-crepe dress, $517.50 (orig. $3,450)
· Current/Elliott distressed skinny jeans, $36 (orig. $240)
· Chloe embroidered evening jacket, $623.25 (orig. $4,155)
· See by Chloe high-waisted jeans, $69 (orig. $460)