Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Today in sample sale world, we're really into the multi-label dress sale at Ideeli—there are some super-cute Cynthia Steffe and Laundry by Shelli Segal dresses at deep disounts. For more casual, everyday pieces, we're heading to Gilt for their William Rast sale—tons of great jeans (we love WR's stretch!) and separates.
· Cynthia Steffe v-neck dress, $79 (orig. $230) at Ideeli
· William Rast plaid cotton top, $79 (orig. $189) at Gilt
· Amrita Singh "Shelter Island" ring, $14 (orig. $50) at Hautelook
· Laundry by Shelli Segal belted dress, $65 (orig. $195) at Ideeli
· Furla "Madeleine" tote, $229 (orig. $445) at Gilt
· Alice Ritter belted trench coat, $139 (orig. $326) at Gilt