Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fans of fashion designer Jodi Arnold's feminine take on easy-to-wear, carefully detailed, and beautifully embellished pieces will love the new Jodi Arnold for The Limited collection, which launches in stores and online today. Check out the behind-the-scenes look at the collaborative spring 2010 photoshoot (above).
We've got TEN $25 Gift Certificates to The Limited to give away to Racked National readers. To enter for a chance to win, just follow @racked on Twitter. We'll be tweeting a secret word tonight sometime before midnight. The first 10 readers to email us at email@example.com with the secret word will each win a $25 gift certificate to spend at TheLimited.com.
Designer Jodi Arnold unveils her Jodi Arnold for The Limited collection during a five-city personal appearances and fashion show tour. Come by The Limited stores in the following locations for cocktails and get free fashion consultations from Jodi and her team of style experts—during the events, shoppers will also receive 40% off The Limited's regular collection and be entered for a chance to win a $250 wardrobe from The Limited.
· March 24, 2010, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. at the Perimeter Mall in Atlanta, Georgia
· March 30, 2010, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. at NorthPark Center in Dallas, Texas
· March 31, 2010, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. at the St. Louis Galleria in St. Louis, Missouri
· April 12, 2010, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. at the Water Tower in Chicago, Illinois
· April 13, 2010, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. at Tysons Corner Center in Washington, DC