Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If there's something you ought to know about Racked National, it's that we can never resist a good eveningwear sale—especially if the dresses are shiny or sparkly. Remember that mosquito in A Bug's Life? The one who kept flying towards the light? His bug buddy would shout at him: "Don't go towards the light!!" and he couldn't resist—"But it's soooo beauuutiful..." That's us with evening dresses and gowns.
· Tadashi side-tie gown, $159 (orig. $415)
· Tadashi one-shoulder gown, $139 (orig. $405)
· Tadashi V-neck draped gown, $159 (orig. $415)
· Tadashi one-shoulder draped dress, $175 (orig. $659)
· Tadashi jewel V-strap gown, $159 (orig. $250)
· Tadashi shoulder bow dress, $142 (orig. $369)