Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Capturing the elusive Bill Cunningham [NY Times]
· Anna Wintour and Michael Kors speak at Harvard [Crimson]
· Real Simple editor makes gossip boring [NY Observer]
· Manolo Blahnik teams up with Liberty of London [Catwalk Queen]
· Esprit to open largest flagship in NYC [RNY]
· Why NY should follow Paris' lead for under-18 models [Fashionista]
· Louboutin sale at The Outnet [Styleite]