Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
After yesterday's Christian Louboutinsanity in the online sale world (with both Portero AND The Outnet hawking the designer's red-soled wares), we're dialing it back a bit with some fun, easy-to-wear, everyday dresses and accessories. And we're actually geekily excited for the Jessica Simpson sale—chock full of figure-flattering dresses!—that's bound to start over on Ideeli any minute now. We're also really keen on the Tom Ford sunglasses sale at Hautelook—Seriously, paying $131 for a pair of $495 sunglasses? Win.—and the Betsey Johnson sunglasses sale at Ideeli. And we've always been huge fans of Alex & Ani jewelry, so we'll probably pick up a few of her signature bangles as well at Gilt. Happy day-after-Louboutinsanity shopping!
· Jessica Simpson chiffon maxi dress, $59 (orig. $148) at Ideeli
· Jessica Simpson slit sleeve print dress, $49 (orig. $128) at Ideeli
· Jessica Simpson plaid halter dress, $49 (orig. $98) at Ideeli
· Betsey Johnson heart sunglasses, $38 (orig. $85) at Ideeli
· Tom Ford unisex Rex glasses, $131 (orig. $495) at Hautelook
· Alex & Ani set of 17 bangles, $275 (orig. $670) at Gilt