Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tom Ford secretly poaching McQueen and Givenchy designers [The Cut]
· Gabourey Sidibe has no chance of appearing on cover of Vogue [NYDN]
· Model Irina Lazareanu to launch clothing line [Catwalk Queen]
· Estelle—jewelry designer? [CocoPerez]
· Emanuel Ungaro owners deny rumors of a sale [Fashionologie]
· Rodarte for Revillon [The Daily]
· Carla Bruni to guest-editor Madame Figaro [Styleite]