Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Really great, but kind of random sample sales to check out today—we love Temperley London, and if you're a die-hard fan, check out the sample sale at Gilt. To prep for the summer travel season, we're ogling the bags at the Tumi sample sale over at Rue La La, though lord knows we own waaay too much luggage already. The Jay Godfrey sale over at Gilt is also worth a gander for pretty party dresses.
· Furla onyx Narciso Bauletto, $299 (orig, $675) at Ideeli
· Tumi T-tech wheeled business case, $185 (orig. $375) at Rue La La
· Temperley London tiered mini-dress, $499 (orig. $1,525) at Gilt
· Paper Denim Cloth vintage Sienna straight leg, $49 (orig. $100) at Ideeli
· Joseph Abboud black two-button tux, $349 (orig. $795) at Rue La La
· Jay Godfrey silk sheath dress, $149 (orig. $440) at Gilt