Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Something for everyone in today's sales—Marchesafor the black-tie girly-girl, Raymond Weil for the practical and luxury-minded, Marc by Marc for cool, casual, downtown fashion girls, Jimmy Choo for shoe lovers, and Kenneth Jay Lane for ladies who love baubles. Or, if you're like us, you just love everything...
· Marchesa beaded silk-chiffon gown, $1,584 (orig. $5,280) at The Outnet
· Raymond Weil ladies' "Tango" watch, $425 (orig. $850) at Ideeli
· Marc by Marc Jacobs Devore dot voile dress, $178 (orig. $448) at Gilt
· Marc by Marc Jacobs ribbed cotton coat, $198 (orig. $498) at Gilt
· Jimmy Choo "Kat" strappy stilettos, $353 (orig. $785) at The Outnet
· Kenneth Jay Lane strip pyramid ring, $75 (orig. $100) at Piperlime