Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Kirna Zabete, one of New York City's premiere multi-label boutiques, is cleaning out its coffers—online! This is a warehouse sale with brands to end all warehouse sales—Alaia, Balmain, Giambattista Valli, Lanvin, Pierre Hardy, Rick Owens, Stella McCartney, and Thakoon are all represented. Prices run about 40% to 70% off retail—not a total steal, but great if you're looking for a deal on a great piece you may have missed last season.
· Pierre Hardy slingback, $497.40 (orig. $829)
· Giambattista Valli jersey goddess dress, $896.70 (orig. $2,989)
· Azzedine Alaia ankle boot, $495 (orig. $1,625)
· Lanvin mini-paillette dress, $804 (orig. $2,680)
· Stella McCartney cherry bracelet, $145.50 (orig. $485)
· Narciso Rodriguez bondage dress, $562.50 (orig. $1,875)
· Kirna Zabete Warehouse Sale [Official Site]