clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

What do You Call it When a Guy Gets Vajazzled?

Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.

What do you call it when a guy gets all the hair ripped off his man-hoo-hoo and then lets someone glue Swarovski crystals to it in a pretty pattern? Well, the fellas over at The Chive call it Penazzling—the guy-version of vajazzling. Yes, penazzle. The Chive gets to pick the procedure name because they actually found a willing male volunteer to be photographed trying it out—or, in their words, "to make sparkling history for all mankind"—at Completely Bare Spa. Rip, stick, and glitter. Click through to see the results in photos that shouldn't be safe for work, but kind of are. [The Chive]