Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
These earmuffs cost 49 cents!
At Sears' final clearance, there are a ton of products priced—wait for it—under $2. Forty-nine cent ear muffs? Dollar forty-nine jean shorts? Can't beat that with a stick. We also got a big kick out of the 99-cent faux-fur-trimmed socks. Ha. Those are awesome.
· Route 66 denim shorts, $1.49
· Three-pack of Betty Boop panties, $0.99
· Joe Boxer animal-print fur trim socks, $0.99
· Route 66 laser-cut knit dress, $1.69
· Joe Boxer Fairisle knit ear muffs, $0.49
· Treviso Hampton signature clutch wallet, $0.99