Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nike Tokyo, music producers, and shoe flexibility [Contagious]
· Will Sally Singer leave Vogue for T? [The Cut]
· Defy The Kaiser? [Vogue UK]
· Being too cool for school is no longer cool [Independent]
· Giles Deacon for Emanuel Ungaro [Catwalk Queen]
· Uniqlo expanding in NYC [RNY]
· Academy of Country Music awards red carpet [Styleite]