Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The Topshop sale started online today, and prices are about 50% off retail. The selection? Not that great, actually. Only two accessories when we checked this morning and a handful of dresses in each size. Definitely the oddball pieces left over—some novelty things at good prices like Minnie Mouse body suits. There is a great selection of odds-and-ends jewelry, though, and we're kind of having a brooch moment this season, so it's a good place to stock up.
· Felt ladybug corsage, $7.50 (orig. $15)
· Aggie metal insert heel boots, $90 (orig. $160)
· Diagonal stripe dress by Yuki, $50 (orig. $118)
· Belted trench coat, $160 (orig. $380)
· Minnie Mouse body suit, $20 (orig. $40)