Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We weren't totally blown away by today's online sample sales—until we saw Beyond the Rack's fantabulous collection of Versace tableware, vases, and teapots. If you hadn't already noticed, we've got an itch for kitsch here at Racked National, especially luxe kitsch, and, boy, does this fit the bill.
· Barocco coffee pot, $259 (orig. $499)
· Vanity teapot, $359 (orig. $700)
· Le Jardin 10" Vase, $259 (orig. $499)
· Medusa teapot, $359 (orig. $700)
· Primavera 10'' Vase, $209 (orig. $399)
· Primavera teapot, $249 (orig. $499)