Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Moss sports bling at the Dorchester [Zimbio]
· So, what really happens after you assist a top Conde Nast editor? [The Cut]
· What's it like to work at at Walmart [WalletPop]
· Victoria Beckham to design costumes for Beyonce? [Catwalk Queen]
· The NYT lets guys cry about high priced khakis [Styleite]
· Gant Rugger joins Bleecker's new urban woodsman district [RNY]
· Target: We're out of scales, so just buy a mirror [Consumerist]