Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Driving meets fashion [WSJ]
· Gisele sure knows how to sell shoes [HuffPost]
· Jamie Hince wants Kate Moss to become more cultured [Daily Star]
· Love's body issue inspires imitation [Styleite]
· Walmart will give you a decent piece of change for old phones [Boxden]
· Alexa Chung and Henry Holland spoof D&G [Catwalk Queen]
· Adidas launches spring summer SLVR campaign [Dazed]