Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There are only five items left in stock at the Whitney Eve sale on Rue La La—you know, the young designer Elle-orchestrated (though, not Olivia Palermo-orchestrated) feature they keep talking about on episodes of The City?
Here's what's left:
· Gold ruffle collar jacket, $179 (orig. $370), in sizes 0 to 8
· Black dot bustier top, $89 (orig. $196), in sizes 0 to 8
· Watercolor bow vest, $99 (orig. $218), in size 2
· Black silk ballerina skirt, $89 (orig. $195), in sizes 0 to 8
· White confetti romper, $49 (orig. $125), in size 8
What do you think of the collection?
· Whitney Eve sale [Rue La La]