Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Do you know why Gisele Bundchen is smiling?
Maybe it's because she lost all her baby weight just-like-that. Or maybe it's because she whupped every other supermodel's butt and made over $25 million in 2009 alone.
Forbes has just released its annual rankings of highest-earning models—based on estimated income. Just in case you're looking for a sugar-momma or want to see how much your favorite supe is doing at the ATM, here's the complete list:
1. Gisele Bundchen: $25 million
2. Heidi Klum: $16 million
3. Kate Moss: $9 million
4. Adriana Lima: $7.5 million
5. Doutzen Kroes: $6 million
6. Alessandra Ambrosio: $5.5 million, tied with
6. Natalia Vodianova: $5.5 million
8. Daria Werbowy: $4.5 million
9. Miranda Kerr: $4 million
10. Carolyn Murphy: $3.5 million
· The world's top-earning models [Forbes]