Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nike "Write the Future" ad sets viral views record [Mashable]
· Roger Ebert pretty much slaughters SATC2 [Roger Ebert]
· Fashion at the French Open [SI]
· Are people spending more time shopping with technology? [Milo]
· Bahrain's first sex shop [Atlantic]
· Desperately seeking sugar daddies [VF]
· Pharrell Williams calls Lynn Hirschberg an original gangster [BlackBook]