Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gucci helping children in South Africa [CocoPerez]
· Bryanboy puts Roberto Cavalli on the spot [Bryanboy]
· Is Catherine Zeta-Jones too skinny? [Gawker]
· Sophie Ellis Bextor: I'm no Kate Moss [Now]
· Jean-Louis Dumas, former president of Hermes, dead at 72 [FWD]
· When is it okay to wear socks with sandals? [Styleite]
· Michelle Obama wears Prabal Gurung [The Cut]