Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· NYT fashion photographer Bill Cunningham moves out of Carnegie Hall [Curbed]
· Kate Moss pays Banksy £150,000 to paint a mural at her home [Mirror]
· Nike sued over Lebron James shoes [CocoPerez]
· NYC's Limelight reopens as a shopping mall on Friday [RNY]
· Wallpaper readers get to design and buy their own covers [Mediaweek]
· Naomi Campbell insists her men don't have to be rich [PopEater]
· The fortune cookie scarf [The Gloss]