Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Did Glamour photoshop its trio of bikini-clad covergirls? [Styleite]
· The Kim Kardashian backlash begins [HuffPost]
· First report from Australian fashion week [FabSugar]
· Taking pictures of people who take pictures of themselves [Coolhunting]
· Google joins the e-book sale frenzy [Consumerist]
· Revisiting the Elephant's Trunk Flea [ACL]
· Brentwood Country Mart [Daily Danny]