Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Would you pay $350 for a Comme des Garcons Barbie doll? [WSJ]
· Kristen Stewart claims she's not miserable all the time [VH1]
· Wikipedia now lets you order printed books [Mashable]
· Iron Man 2: The Gadgets [Engadget]
· 25ridiculous Lady Gaga costumes [elistmania]
· The White Castle candle [Boing Boing]
· Ex-Vogue intern Sean Avery's apartment for sale [Gawker]