Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Fans of Madewell—we always think of it as America's less-tailored, more casual answer to APC—will be pleased to hear the label has recently launched an e-commerce site. We're excited because this means we won't have to drag ourselves through the SoHo crowds on Saturdays just to buy perfect cotton weekend dresses and shirts. Some of our picks:
· Twisted metal and crystals bracelet, $55
· Ropey soles simple espadrilles, $48
· Worn & torn rail-straight jeans in boiler wash, $110
· Striped leeward tank, $52
· Wanderlust sumatra shirt-dress, $88
· Braided colorstrand bracelet, $32