Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Are you really worth it? How celebrity culture is dangerously deluding women into think they deserve to have everything [Daily Mail]
· A winter break is now the longest season in fashion [NYT]
· HP to spam your web-connected printer [Boing Boing]
· Is Cheryl Cole the perfect magazine cover girl? [Guardian]
· Sneak peek: Alexa Chung's Lacoste campaign [Catwalk Queen]
· Marisa Miller's too-sexy Guitar Hero video [CocoPerez]
· A sarcastic moment with Bee Shaffer and her boyfriend [The Cut]