Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How common are women's shirts? [Freakonomics]
· It’s official: No AT&T iPhone 4s to be sold until June 29th [BGR]
· Men's fashion embraces The Ascot [BlackBook]
· Is Lily Cole about to quit modeling? [Catwalk Queen]
· The evolution of Peggy Olsen's hair [Styleite]
· Tavi Gevinson is guest-blogging for Jezebel [The Cut]
· Charlene Wittstock engaged to Prince Albert of Monaco [HuffPost]