Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel launches newsfeed in Chinese [Independent]
· Zombie pirates at the international makeup artist trade show [Boing Boing]
· New San Francisco complex is a mash-up of Japanese culture [NYT]
· First Look: Katie Holmes channels Jackie Kennedy in new role [Stylewatch]
· Barnes & Noble shares drop 16% after warning of weak profits [Guardian]
· Verizon to launch LTE network Nov. 18, handsets on Black Friday [BGR]
· Miley Cyrus spends $24,000 on new extensions [CocoPerez]