Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The Nordstrom sale is now on—and the department store's legendary shoe department's prices have been slashed up to 40% off. Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzman, Dolce & Gabbana, Donna Karan—it's all there for the taking!
· Dolce & Gabbana bow slide, $294.90 (orig. $495)
· Jimmy Choo "Nicci" d'Orsay pump, $534.90 (orig. $895)
· Steve Madden "Florale" flat, $45.90 (orig. $69.95)
· Converse Product Red sneakers, $32.90 (orig. $49.95)
· Stuart Weitzman "Delovely" sandal, $172.90 (orig. $290)
· Sperry Top-Sider boat shoe, $64.90 (orig. $74.95)