Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cookie Monster was born in an ad for IBM [Motherboard]
· Majority of consumers not interested in purchasing tablets [Mashable]
· Karl Lagerfeld awarded Legion d'Honneur [Elle UK]
· Gilt Groupe's stiff competition [BlackBook]
· Paulina Porizkova talks about being a has-been [CocoPerez]
· Gap's CFDA-Vogue fashion fund features lots of chiffon and sustainable jewelry [RNY]
· Justin Bieber's next move: hairstylist? [People]