Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If Jack Rogers, the company best known for its uber-prep sandals, had a clothing line, what would it look like?
It would look like this (above), actually.
Who knew that Jack Rogers had a clothing line? Not us. (But then again, the rock we've been living under all these years hasn't exactly been a preppy one.) We're kind of digging the super-summer-functionality of the pieces and the clean, all-American aesthetic. Check out the sale today on Ideeli.
· Tibbi's trench, $124 (orig. $298)
· Chad's blazer, $108 (orig. $268)
· Maggy's party dress, $78 (orig. $188)
· Emery's garden dress, $138 (orig. $348)
· Solid button-front skirt, $68 (orig. $148)
· Hattie's mini, $38 (orig. $88)