Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
One of our favorite shoe departments in the world exists at New York's Bergdorf Goodman. With labels spanning Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Maison Martin Margiela, Ann Demeulemeester, Giuseppe Zanotti, and Manolo Blahnik, the Fifth Avenue flagship's second floor is like shoe-hog heaven.
But in case you can't get to BG, there's always BergdorfGoodman.com—which, coincidentally, has a 40% off sale now on. Here are some of our picks:
· Balmain leather lattice bootie, $696 (orig. $995)
· Miu Miu buckled sandal, $486 (orig. $695)
· Kors Michael Kors Opal ballet flat, $122 (orig. $175)
· Jimmy Choo patent espadrille slide, $262 (orig. $375)
· Chloe denim wedge, $304 (orig. $435)
· Valentino satin rosette espadrille, $346 (orig. $495)
· Prada double-buckle platform wedge, $483 (orig. $690)