Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
To celebrate the release of Alice in Wonderland, Tom Binns created a limited-edition collection of Alice-inspired jewelry. We were obsessed with the line when it first hit stores, so we were super-excited to see some of the pieces on sale at Ideeli today:
· Tea set charm bracelet, $74 (orig. $150)
· Keyhole ring with mushroom, $26 (orig. $50)
· Hearts bangle, $28 (orig. $60)
· Rabbit pocket watch pendant, $38 (orig. $75)
· Queen of Hearts collar, $475 (orig. $1,000)
· Alice multi charm bracelet, $59 (orig. $125)