Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bubbles of fashion sail over Paris, 1963 [Boing Boing]
· Men refine art of rolling up pants legs [NYT]
· Consumer Reports confirms iPhone 4 signal problems [Telegraph]
· The top-5 most-hated TV commercial characters [Gunaxin]
· Selma Blair will guest judge on Project Runway [People]
· Cracking the code of prison tattoos: archives of human flesh [Boing Boing]
· Coco Rocha won't work with Terry Richardson again [Styleite]