Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Hopefully you won't have to make that kind of impression anytime soon, but for a little extra threatening power, we recommend these rings:
· OBEY "Carousel" Ring: $32 at 80's Purple.
· Han Cholo "Beater" Ring: $53 at 80's Purple.
· nOir's "Brooklyn Bridge" brass knuckles: $250 at nOir.
· Alexander McQueen knuckle duster: $550 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
· Solange Azagury-Partridge "Fringe" Ring: $5,400 at Net-a-Porter.
Runner-up: Agent Provocateur's "Slave For You" Ring: $215 at YOOX.