Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Louis Vuitton bugged by locust sculptures in Japan [Boing Boing]
· Chelsea Clinton to marry in Rhinebeck, NY, says local resident [HuffPost]
· Berlin Footnotes [On the Runway]
· Rumor: Apple has a CDMA iPhone, just needs Verizon to ink a deal [BGR]
· Diesel's Stupid ad campaign earns award and ban [BlackBook]
· Rod Blagojevich spent $400K on clothes while Gov. Of Illinois [Styleite]
· What's in Pat McGrath's makeup bag? [The Cut]