Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The Kirna Zabete sale may not have hundreds of pages of slashed-price luxury products on offer, but what the store does have is a well-edited selection of timeless pieces. Here are some of our picks from this season's sale:
· Alexander Wang "Tina" zip clutch, $378 (orig. $540)
· Clare Tough silk knit cardigan, $1,250 (orig. $3,125)
· Givenchy woven zig-zag cuff, $329 (orig. $470)
· Lanvin sequin T-shirt, $834 (orig. $1,390)
· Rick Owens slash-back long cardigan, $578 (orig. $1,445)
· Proenza Schouler cut-out runway wedge, $450 (orig. $1,125)