Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mad Men's spurious comic-strip origins revealed! [VF]
· What old men think about the Old Spice man [Esquire]
· Flipboard launches as the iPad's social media magazine [Mashable]
· Is the iPhone heading to T-Mobile this fall? [Engadget]
· Maybelline ad takes advantage of your love for Tom Selleck [Jezebel]
· Large pearl found in clam dinner [CNN]
· New York's LES gets a new name, sorta [RNY]