Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The rights stuff: the publication of "Take Ivy" [Ivy Style]
· Plus-size Chanel, YSL, McQueen coming soon to Saks [RNY]
· How to choose flattering clothes for photos [FabSugar]
· Sofia Coppola directing for Dior again [Fashionologie]
· Pamela Anderson calls Janet Jackson greedy over fur ad [Styleite]
· British Vogue editor defends bikinis for women of all ages [The Cut]
· Apple.com store is down, new Macs due [CNN]