Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Something we've noticed recently: leopard jumpsuits. Short, long, layered, sleeveless—we've seen them in nearly every store around. Is this shaping up to be a major trend? Only time will tell. Have you seen anyone actually wearing a leopard jumpsuit where you live? Let us know. In the meantime, snag some on sale, if you're so inclined. Could go well accessorized with the Paul & Joe kitty-cat shaped lipsticks we talked about yesterday. Purr.
· Twisted cargo romper, $58.99 (orig. $99) at Rachel Roy
· Leopard wide-leg jumpsuit, $70 at Miss Selfridge
· Roberto Cavalli printed silk-chiffon jumpsuit, $3,780 at Net-a-Porter
· Tribal leopard jumpsuit, $125 at Topshop
· Fairground leopard print playsuit, $50.54 (orig. $92.65) at ASOS
· Sea leopard twill jumpsuit, $250 (orig. $391) at Gargyle