Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Geoffrey Beene is back [Dazed Digital]
· Facebook fashion index: most popular fashion magazines [Independent]
· Olivier Zahm is writing a book about Carine Roitfeld [Fashionista]
· Video wrap-up from the European men's shows [BlackBook]
· Are fashion sites taking advantage of Lindsanity's Twitter? [CocoPerez]
· Dita Von Teese in fashion and out of it [NYT]
· At least this heat has been great for retail [The Cut]