Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Roberto Cavalli's company is celebrating its 40th birthday—and they're bringing out the big guns. Not only is Cavalli being feted all over the world and creating a new dedicated logo—he's undertaken a series of limited-edition special projects:
· a Roberto Cavalli "Saint Tropez" denim collection—featuring fabulous leopard print jeans (above, right) in regular, skinny, or flared silhouettes.Who would have thought of Cavalli as such a classically structure, far-reaching lifestyle brand? You can literally smell like Cavalli, drink Cavalli, at a Cavalli restaurant, while wearing Cavalli. Amazing.
· Roberto Cavalli cashmere scarf collection in pashmina with jaguar prints
· Roberto Cavalli "Dea" eyewear collection—inspired by the first-ever Cavalli eyewear collection, the "Dea" features both snakeskin and printed leather textures.
· Robert Cavalli "Anniversary" timepieces, in a limited-run of 999
· A new fragrance called "Anniversary" that bills itself as "wild, luxurious, and glamorous" and includes notes such as green apple, jasmine, cedar wood, patchouli, and vanilla
· A special-edition, snaked-wrapped edition of Roberto Cavalli vodka
· Roberto Cavalli [Official Site]