Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Japan's 47" touchscreen vending machines [Engadget]
· Marc Jacobs says it's hard to keep his clothes on [HuffPost]
· The boyfriend jacket: the Vassar girl and the Ivy look [IvyStyle]
· Lanvin New York: pricey designs for society's decline [NYT]
· Cosplay coffee table book [Boing Boing]
· Bryanboy is shopping at Delia's now [Bryanboy]
· Robbie Williams' bride wore Monique Lhuillier [CQ]