Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
When a company picks up and moves—or when a, say, advertising firm breaks in half—what is there to do but to have a moving sale? That's exactly what's happening with Mad Men's Sterling Cooper, the firm that the new season left behind when the cast moved to 1271 Avenue of the Americas and started Sterling Cooper Draper & Pryce.
There's a whole slew of Mad Men seasons 1-3 set props, furniture, clothes, and cool stuff for sale right now at online marketplace eBay—with the proceeds going to charity. Included among the collection of mid-century furniture and props are dresses as worn by characters Betty Draper and Joan Holloway.
For the record—according to the auction listing—Joan Holloway's measurements are: 39" x 30" x 39".
· Sterling Cooper outside conference room sofa, currently at $227.50
· Sterling Cooper break room chair, currently at $1.25
· Don Draper's office sofa, currently at $152.50
· Betty Draper dress, currently at $122.50
· Bobbie Barrett dress, currently at $305
· Joan Harris dress, currently at $355
· Peggy Olsen's desk, currently at $0.99
· Celebrity eBay Auction: Mad Men [eBay]