Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The living dress [Adorable Napalm]
· The communist approach to obesity [Freakonomics]
· Fashion tips from printing press operators [Boing Boing]
· eBay launches barcode scanning app for Half.com [CNET]
· Cult of less: living out of a hard drive [BBC]
· Victoria Beckham begging Anna Wintour for a Vogue cover [Metro]
· Is Gabourey Sidibe getting her own makeup line? [Styleite]