Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Prickly situation: Meet Trifle, the hedgehog with three broken legs [Daily Mail]
· The next locavores: people who get rid of all their stuff [Jezebel]
· The aviator jacket takes off [Guardian]
· Do not DIY: fall hair looks for runway only [BlackBook]
· September mags earn praise for skewing older [The Cut]
· Jane Fonda's collar stands out at film premiere [PopEater]
· Racked NY is hiring fall semester interns [RNY]